Terms and Conditions
Client satisfaction is of the upmost importance at FACE 19. Below are the policies that have been laid out to ensure that the exceptions of our clients and that of the business are aligned.
1. This website is operated by FACE 19. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to FACE19. FACE19 offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting the FACE 19 website and/ or purchasing from FACE 19, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
3. Any new features or treatments that are added to the current site shall also be subject to the T&Cs. You can review the most current version of the T&Cs at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these T&Cs by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. Prices for the services listed on this site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue a Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service
5. Occasionally there may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
6. All of our appointments are subject to a non refundable deposit.. You have the option to move your appointment to a different date, however cancellations will ensure that your deposit is non refundable. You must contact FACE 19 a minimum of 48 hours ahead of your booked appointment. Failure to do so, and all no shows, will result in the loss of deposit and you may be liable to pay your full appointment fee.
7. Remaining balances are due on the day of and at the time of your booked appointment and may be paid by
cash, credit or debit card.
8. FACE 19 is a home studio, therefore, you must attend your appointment alone. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children or guests. If you arrive with a child or guest to your appointment, you appointment will not be able to go ahead and this will be at the loss of your deposit.
FACE 19 is committed to respecting your privacy. You will be required to fill out a consent form at all initial bookings per treatment. Your information will be stored in accordance to the 1998 DPA and GDPR. Your information will not be shared, sold, or traded outside of FACE 19 employee's under any circumstances. Details entered into the forms on this site are used for FACE 19 business purposes only.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions